For 2016, I only have a few resolutions. I’m keeping things simple this year. In the past, I’ve struggled with tons of goals, but I wanted to write up a list of things to do this year that were important to me that I could actually, maybe, quite possibly achieve. Here they are:
1. Restart my photography business and enjoy the opportunity to be creative again.
2. Continue my fitness/healthy eating routine – and keep working until I see in the mirror what I see in my head. Then maintain!
3. Spend more time being outdoors, riding my awesome bike and having adventures. Live in the sun!
4. Further develop the friendships I’ve made in GA, and spend more time with family.
5. Try not to get any more sports related injuries. LOL. Stay healthy!
6. Do at least one family “adventure” each month.
7. Be happy. :)
I found this “quote” on Pinterest a while back and it really stuck in my head as something I would like to focus on this year. Better. Faster. Stronger. Happier.
Finally, yesterday, I shared the outtakes of the photo shoot I did with the kids for our annual family card. Today, I’m sharing the card itself. I think it came out so cute! This is the first year that I only used professional photos of the kids – Adrian and I had to be in there somehow, so I decided to cover the back with many of my favorite iPhone/Instagram photos that I’ve taken throughout the year from our adventures and life here in Georgia. I think it came out fabulously! If you haven’t gotten our card yet (I’m hoping everyone has) and don’t want to be spoiled, don’t read any further!