Lindt Global Brand Ambassador, Roger Federer, is one of top talent entered in the tournament this year. A Lindt Lindor Dream Center features samples of Lindt’s iconic smooth melting Lindor Truffles, tips from videos featuring Lindt’s Master Chocolatier and a life-size replica of Roger Federer. If you are attending the tournament, I encourage you to check out the Lindor Dream Center and try out these samples for yourself.
Lindt is one of the top chocolate companies in the world and once you try their chocolate, if you haven’t already, you’ll see why! The secret recipe for Lindor Truffles combines a decadent chocolate shell with an irresistibly smooth filling – Yummy!
I received some Milk Chocolate Lindor Truffles to sample and they are by far some of the best chocolates I have ever tasted! The chocolate is sweet, smooth, and melts in your mouth. It is the perfect, delicious treat to have with a cup of coffee after dinner – or any time, really. Come on, it’s chocolate!! Lindor Truffles are available in 12 different flavors, ranging from the classic milk chocolate and dark chocolate, to hazelnut, peanut butter and stracciatella, among others.
Lindt has been “sweet” enough (get it…? LOL) to provide a bag of delicious Lindt Lindor Truffles to one of my readers in honor of the Sony Ericsson Open in South Florida! Check out the different ways that you can enter below:
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Lindor Truffles page on Lindt’s website and take a few minutes to look around. Come back & tell me what your favorite Truffle flavor is! Don’t they all look yummy??
Extra Entries: You must complete the Mandatory Entry before submitting the additional entries. Maximize your chances of winning by leaving a separate comment(s) for EACH additional entry point! Please do not put all entries into 1 comment or they will NOT be counted!
- 2 Points for subscribing to Bright Autumn Sun via email (you must verify your address)
- 2 Points if you add Bright Autumn Sun (http://www.siren.org) to your blog roll (or grab my button)
- 1 Point if you follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (see sidebar)
- 1 Point if you “like” Bright Autumn Sun’s Facebook Page
- 1 Point if you “like” Lindt’s Facebook Page
- 1 Point if you subscribe to the Bright Autumn Sun RSS Feed.
- 1 Point if you follow @karenlisa on twitter.
- 1 point if you follow @Lindt_Chocolate on twitter
Contest ends on April 8, 2011 at 11:59pm. The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Entries are eligible in the US only.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.