I jumped at the opportunity to try Skin MD Natural hand, face, and body lotion. I love natural products, and with my horribly dry winter skin, I’m always on the lookout for a product that will make me feel better. I usually get very dry skin on my hands and legs. My legs get incredibly itchy, and during the winter I always need lotion to make it bearable. You’d think living in Florida, I wouldn’t have these problems, but I do!
I tried Skin MD’s lotion and was so pleased with the results! My legs no longer feel alligator scaly and my hands feel great too! It’s amazing how the moisture just sets right into your skin immediately. The effect on my skin was instantaneous! The lightweight lotion is not greasy and is full of great, high quality natural ingredients to make your skin super soft and smooth. The scent is very light and pleasing too. Additionally, Skin MD Natural lotion shields the skin from irritants while providing moisture, making it extremely effective.
If you (or your baby!) have problems like eczema or psoriasis, Skin MD is an ideal skin care solution – their lotion is free of parabens, petrochemicals, and dyes, and they are vegan, not tested on animals and eco-friendly.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me why you desperately need Skin MD Natural lotion to soothe your skin woes!
Extra Entry Points: You must complete the Mandatory Entry before submitting the additional entries. Maximize your chances of winning by leaving a separate comment(s) for EACH additional entry point! Please do not put all entries into 1 comment or they will NOT be counted!
- 2 Points for subscribing to Bright Autumn Sun via email (you must verify your address)
- 2 Points if you add Bright Autumn Sun (http://www.siren.org) to your blog roll (or grab my button)
- 1 Point if you follow my blog publicly with Google Friend Connect (see sidebar)
- 1 Point if you “like” Bright Autumn Sun’s Facebook Page
- 1 Point if you ”like” Skin MD Naturals’ Facebook Page
- 1 Point if you follow @karenlisa on Twitter
- 1 Point if you follow @skinmdnatural on Twitter
- 1 Point if you subscribe to the Bright Autun Sun RSS Feed.
- 1 Point if you decided to share this contest on FaceBook
- 1 Point if you vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- 1 Point if you vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- 1 Point for each tweet (up to twice a day), I entered to #win incredible @SkinMDNatural lotion from @karenlisa to soothe my winter skin woes! http://bit.ly/hEss0k #giveaway
Contest ends on February 9, 2011 at 11:59pm. The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. US & Canada only please!
Disclosure: I received a sample product for my participation. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.