TinyPrints is practically a household name when it comes to press printed cards, invitations, birth announcements, & more. They have an amazing line of wall calendars with a huge selection of designs for just about everyone’s tastes — so if you want something modern, trendy, or elegant, TinyPrints is your one stop shop! The quality of their calendars is simply outstanding– the paper is made of heavy stock material & the binding is very clean.
As a professional photographer, I am always concerned about what my images look like when printed, and I can’t tell you how happy I was when I received my sample calendar to find that the print quality was up to my standards with perfect coloring and saturation.
Wall calendars from TinyPrints are not only great to make for yourself each year from all the awesome photos you took of your family, but they also make super fab holiday gifts, too! Use them at home or in the office, and order a different style to suit each family member’s personality if purchasing a gift. Here are some calendar styles:
TinyPrints is not only known for their top notch products & easy to use website, but their pricing is quite reasonable, too – especially considering the amazing quality of their product. You can buy a wall calendar of your own starting at $19.95, and with all of the other items that they offer, it’s easy to complete some of your holiday shopping using their website.
Here are a couple little shots of the wall calendar that I designed as a sample, using the Photo Corners style template – I absolutely love it! Thanks TinyPrints!
Want a calendar of your own?
WIN IT! Enter the contest to win a wall calendar of your very own, courtesy of TinyPrints! TWO WINNERS will be chosen!!! This contest is open Internationally! :)
Mandatory entry: To enter the contest, visit the TinyPrints website, and let me know which products you love the most!
Additional entries (leave a SEPARATE comment for each one, so if you follow my Facebook and subscribe via email, you would leave two comments. Please do not put all entries into 1 comment or they will NOT be counted!):
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (see sidebar)
- Let me know if you follow Bright Autumn Sun’s Facebook Page
- Let me know if you follow Karen Lisa Artistic Photography’s Facebook Page
- Follow @karenlisa on Twitter
- Let me know if you follow TinyPrints’ Facebook Page
- Follow @tinyprints on Twitter
- Add Bright Autumn Sun (http://www.siren.org) to your blog roll (or grab my button)
- Subscribe via email (see sidebar & verify your address) or subscribe to my RSS feed
- Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Tweet daily for extra entries: I entered to win a @tinyprints wall calendar during @karenlisa’s #photofunmonth! Two winners will be chosen! http://bit.ly/90KZ7x
The contest ends on November 28, 2010 at 11:59pm Eastern time.
Disclosure: I received a sample product for review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.