I’m super excited to be giving away a Black Rapid RS-W1 strap! This strap is designed for ladies, and it makes it comfortable to wear your camera cross-body. I watched a 5 minute YouTube video to get the strap set up & customized to my height and within a few minutes I was ready to rock!
The first time I used the strap was while on vacation in St. Augustine. Wearing my camera with the Black Rapid strap was so much easier than the neck strap! I couldn’t believe it! Especially with also carrying my purse, camera bag, diaper bag, and pushing the stroller…. OMG! There was so much stuff. I was glad to have my camera in a much more comfortable position.
When I got home, I shot an event with my friends Jessica Savidge & Dan Rakofsky, from Art Essence Studio. I used the strap & found it really comfortable to use while shooting “for real” – plus it has such a professional look! Overall, a winning combination.
The strap is fully adjustable and it’s just so comfortable to wear since the cross-body strap has a bit of a curve to it. When I wear my other camera around my neck now, it hurts compared to the camera I wear with the Black Rapid! My neck is in a lot less pain following a wedding thanks to this strap. In addition to comfort, the strap has a subtle damask pattern on it. Not only does it just look so professional, but it has a hint of girly goodness, which I really love. It’s feminine and function, built into one product!
Check out the great photo that Dan (also a Black Rapid fan) took of me below:
The folks at BlackRapid have been kind enough to provide one of my lucky readers with a free strap! The giveaway is open to US residents age 18 & up. Here’s how to enter:
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment telling me how you feel that the Black Rapid strap will change the way you shoot or how you’ll benefit from using it.
Additional entries (leave a SEPARATE comment for each one, do not put them all in one comment please):
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (see sidebar)
- Let me know if you follow Bright Autumn Sun’s Facebook Page
- Follow @karenlisa on Twitter
- Let me know if you follow Black Rapid’s Facebook Page
- Follow @blackrapid on Twitter
- Add Bright Autumn Sun (http://www.siren.org) to your blog roll (or grab my button)
- Subscribe via email (see sidebar) and make sure you verify your email address!
- Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Tweet daily for extra entries: I entered to win an awesome @BlackRapid RS-W1 camera strap during @karenlisa’s #photofunmonth! http://bit.ly/al5FJd
The contest ends on November 23, 2010 at 11:59pm Eastern time.
Disclosure: I received a sample product to review. I was not compensated for this post in any other way. All opinions stated are my own.