Becca makes awesome custom cards, custom party packs, invitations, baby announcements, wedding monograms, and so much more! If you aren’t using a photographer’s services for your holiday cards this year, you might be curious to know where you can find your own custom holiday card designs to use with your family snaps. You can get something special truly special when you purchase a design from Jumping Jax Designs.
Becca is so sweet to donate a custom holiday card digital file as a giveaway prize for Photo Fun Month! Yay!
See some of her cute designs here:
Aren’t her photo cards just adorable? I love how they’re fun, fresh, and modern, with a touch of whimsy! And if you get to know Becca a little bit on her blog and twitter then you’ll see that she really puts a lot of her personality into her work, a mark of a true artist.
BUY IT! Check out her pricing page, and then contact Becca and have her make you something special!
WIN IT! Want to win a custom digital file from JJD to print for your holiday cards this year? Enter this giveaway!
Additional entries (leave a separate comment for each one, so if you follow my Facebook or subscribe via email, leave a SEPARATE comment for each additional entry):
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (see sidebar)
- Let me know if you follow Bright Autumn Sun’s Facebook Page
- Let me know if you follow Karen Lisa Artistic Photography’s Facebook Page
- Follow @karenlisa on Twitter
- Let me know if you follow Jumping Jax Designs Facebook Page
- Follow @DesignsbyJJD on Twitter
- Add Bright Autumn Sun (http://www.siren.org) to your blog roll (or grab my button)
- Subscribe via email (see sidebar) and make sure you verify your email address!
- Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Tweet daily for extra entries: I entered to win a custom photo holiday card design from @DesignsbyJJD & @karenlisa during #photofunmonth! http://bit.ly/az6mja
The contest ends on November 18, 2010 at 11:59pm Eastern time.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.